1. What is your notice period to make a cake?
Our notice period varies based upon the cake design you choose. As a standard 3 days notice is preferred. However, same day service is a possibility subject to availability.
2. How do you make your cakes on such a short notice?
Everything is prepared, baked and decorated locally in our store in Colchester. Each member of our team is trained to focus on a particular task efficiently so all our process can be completed in a relatively short timeframe.
3. Do you deliver?
Yes, we can provide a delivery service on request. Our delivery charges are competitive and are similar to rates charged by local courier companies. Alternatively we would be happy for you to arrange your own transportation. Please note that some of our cakes can be heavy to carry by hand especialy if you some distance to travel.
4. Do you accept card payments?
Yes, we accept all major credit and debit cards including AMEX and JCB. Unfortunately we do not accept any cheque payment.
5. How can I place an order?
Orders can be placed in person at our store, or for conveniance they can also be taken over the phone - 01206 564 149. For orders over the phone we request that you have your card details at hand including the billing address.
6. Do I need to pay a deposit?
Orders can be paid in full alternatively we kindly request for a deposit payment to be made at the time of confirming your booking. A deposit refund can be issued providing no work has started or no costs have been incurred. Any remaining balance must be cleared prior to collection or delivery as agreed beforehand.
7. Dietary Information?
All of our cakes are suitable for vegetarians.
- At the present moment we do not have any gluten free range or cakes suitable for diabetics.
- We do not use any alcohol in our baking or when extracting vanila. - We do not use any added preservatives.
- Egg-free cakes are available on request
- Our cakes are made in a kitchen where nuts are used. We take caution not to cross contaminate cakes that do not have nuts in their recipe; however for legal reasons we cannot guarantee 100% nut free. If you are allergic to nuts please mention at the time of the order.
Can't find what you are looking for?... Send us a query with the button below.